The Sunken Rock Lighthouse derives its name from the 10,890 square foot section of rock it is placed upon. Despite the rocks size only a very small portion sits above the water making it a dangerous obstacle for early River travelers.
Today the Sunken Rock Lighthouse, having undergone upgrades over the years, still remains. Located just downriver from Alexandria Bay and Boldt Castle. The Lighthouse is owned by the Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation.
Handcrafted & hand painted in Louisville Kentucky by Stoneware & Co!
Perfect for a hot cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.
Part of the 1000 Islands Stoneware collection from Captain Spicer’s Gallery.
For care instructions click here!