At the point where Lake Ontario begins flowing into the mighty St. Lawrence River sits the beautiful and historic Tibbetts Point Lighthouse! The lighthouse is located in Cape Vincent, NY and was originally built in 1827 on land deeded to the Federal Government by Captain John Tibbetts.
In 1991 the lighthouse was acquired by the Town of Cape Vincent with restoration and maintenance duties carried out by the Tibbetts Point Lighthouse Society. Today the lighthouse & grounds are open to the public.
Bring this historic lighthouse home with our Tibbetts Point Lighthouse Mug!
Handcrafted & hand painted in Louisville Kentucky by Stoneware & Co!
Perfect for a hot cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.
Part of the 1000 Islands Stoneware collection from Captain Spicer’s Gallery.
For care instructions click here!