In 1870 the Sister Island Lighthouse was constructed on the far end of Sister Island to help assist in navigating the St. Lawrence River. This beautiful historic lighthouse was built out of limestone mined from quarries in Kingston, ON. Today the lighthouse is privately owned.
The Sister Island Lighthouse is located down River from Alexandra Bay sitting very close to the international boarder next to Grenadier Island.
Bring the Sister Island Lighthouse home with our Sister Island Lighthouse Mug!
Handcrafted & hand painted in Louisville Kentucky by Stoneware & Co!
Perfect for a hot cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.
Part of the 1000 Islands Stoneware collection from Captain Spicer’s Gallery.
For care instructions click here!